Imperial Berkey - Factory Blemished
Blemished systems enable you to enjoy economic savings while being assured that the performance of your Berkey® system has by no means been compromised. Cosmetically blemished Berkey® systems come with the same New warrantied Black Berkey® Elements that have made Berkey® by NMCL the leader in the industry.
Blemished Berkey® systems are identified by a distinctive “B” stamped on the upper and lower stainless steel chambers, which indicates that the chambers ARE NOT warrantied against cosmetic defects. However, the Black Berkey® Elements carry the standard 2-year pro-rated limited warranty, which provides you with the same performance and longevity that you would experience with any of our non-blemished Berkey® systems.
Black Berkey Filters (BB9)
This Big Berkey comes with 2 Black Berkey filters and can hold up to 4. They install in the top chamber. Learn More
Fluoride Filters (PF2)
Reduce Fluoride (optional) and attach one to each Black Berkey Filter in the bottom chamber. Learn More
Stainless Steel Spigot
Stainless steel spigot that fits all Berkey® stainless steel units. Learn More
Sight View Spigot
Instanly view the water level of the Berkey® System. Learn More
Stainless Steel Sight View Spigot
Instantly see the water level. Entire spigot is stainless steel so the water never comes in contact with any plastic. Learn More
The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Imperial Berkey® System comes standard with 2 Black Berkey® Elements, but can be expanded up to 4 or 6 elements.
- The versatile Imperial Berkey® System is the ideal system for use with mid to large-sized families, and small groups.
- Constructed with highly polished AISI stainless steel
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 17" in height
- Storage capacity of about 4.5 gallons (17 liters)
- Maximum Filters: 6 Black Berkey® Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey® Elements (expandable to 4 or 6), 1 stainless steel lid, 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 4 blocking plugs, 1 priming button,1 spigot, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 26"
- Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 10 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 4-8 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 200-400 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Elements, the Imperial Berkey® System can produce up to 5.5 gallons (20.8 liters) of filtered water per hour
- Configured with 6 Black Berkey® Elements, the Imperial Berkey® System can produce up to 16.5 gallons (62.5 liters) of filtered water per hour
- Up to 6 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired