Royal Berkey - Factory Blemished
Blemished systems enable you to enjoy economic savings while being assured that the performance of your Berkey® system has by no means been compromised. Cosmetically blemished Berkey® systems come with the same New warrantied Black Berkey® Elements that have made Berkey® by NMCL the leader in the industry.
Blemished Berkey® systems are identified by a distinctive “B” stamped on the upper and lower stainless steel chambers, which indicates that the chambers ARE NOT warrantied against cosmetic defects. However, the Black Berkey® Elements carry the standard 2-year pro-rated limited warranty, which provides you with the same performance and longevity that you would experience with any of our non-blemished Berkey® systems.
Black Berkey Filters (BB9)
This Big Berkey comes with 2 Black Berkey filters and can hold up to 4. They install in the top chamber. Learn More
Fluoride Filters (PF2)
Reduce Fluoride (optional) and attach one to each Black Berkey Filter in the bottom chamber. Learn More
Stainless Steel Spigot
Stainless steel spigot that fits all Berkey® stainless steel units. Learn More
Sight View Spigot
Instanly view the water level of the Berkey® System. Learn More
Stainless Steel Sight View Spigot
Instantly see the water level. Entire spigot is stainless steel so the water never comes in contact with any plastic. Learn More
The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Black Berkey® Elements are the only part of this product that is covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Blemished systems are sold as is - no refunds or exchanges on blemished canisters
- These systems are slightly blemished with a minor cosmetic dent or scratch on the stainless steel only; there are no functional or performance defects with these systems
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- This system comes standard with two Black Berkey® Elements but can be expanded to 4
- The versatile Royal Berkey® System is ideal for use at home with medium-sized families
- Storage capacity of about 3.25 gallons (12.3 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 15.25" in height
- Maximum Filters: 4 Black Berkey® Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey® Elements (expandable up to 4), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button,2 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 23"
- Diameter: 9.5"
- Weight: 8 lbs empty
- Serves: 2-6 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 4 gallons (15.1 liters) per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Elements, the Royal Berkey® System can purify up to 8 gallons (30.3 liters) per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired