Crown Berkey - Factory Blemished
Blemished systems enable you to enjoy economic savings while being assured that the performance of your Berkey® system has by no means been compromised. Cosmetically blemished Berkey® systems come with the same New warrantied Black Berkey® Elements that have made Berkey® by NMCL the leader in the industry.
Blemished Berkey® systems are identified by a distinctive “B” stamped on the upper and lower stainless steel chambers, which indicates that the chambers ARE NOT warrantied against cosmetic defects. However, the Black Berkey® Elements carry the standard 2-year pro-rated limited warranty, which provides you with the same performance and longevity that you would experience with any of our non-blemished Berkey® systems.
Black Berkey Filters (BB9)
This Big Berkey comes with 2 Black Berkey filters and can hold up to 4. They install in the top chamber. Learn More
Fluoride Filters (PF2)
Reduce Fluoride (optional) and attach one to each Black Berkey Filter in the bottom chamber. Learn More
Stainless Steel Spigot
Stainless steel spigot that fits all Berkey® stainless steel units. Learn More
Sight View Spigot
Instanly view the water level of the Berkey® System. Learn More
Stainless Steel Sight View Spigot
Instantly see the water level. Entire spigot is stainless steel so the water never comes in contact with any plastic. Learn More
The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
- The Crown Berkey™ System comes standard with two Black Berkey® Elements but can be expanded up to 4, 6, or 8 elements
- The Crown Berkey™ System is our largest system and is ideal for large groups at home, churches, hospitals, etc,
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 6 gallons (22.7 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 20" in height
- Maximum Filters: 8 Black Berkey® Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey® Elements (expandable to 4, 6, or 8), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 6 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 30"
- Diameter: 11"
- Weight: 12 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 6-12 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 300-625 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Elements, the Crown Berkey® System can filter up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) of water per hour
- Configured with 8 Black Berkey® Elements, the Crown Berkey® System can filter up to 26 gallons (98.4 liters) of water per hour
- Up to 8 PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired